CHAPLAIN & SPIRITUAL CARE SERVICES
At St. Louise Regional Hospital, we are dedicated to caring for the whole person. Our Spiritual Care team is here to support you and your family. Multifaith Chaplains can be reached at 408-401-6754.
Our services include:
• Pastoral visits
• Spiritual needs assessment
• Support during family crises
• Referrals to local faith communities
• Participation in family conferences
• Assistance with life support and other ethical questions
• Help with end-of-life issues
We are committed to respecting your specific faith, tradition, and/or your personal spiritual journey. Our Interfaith Chapel on the second floor is open daily.