At St. Louise, we strive to help improve your quality of life and decrease your risk of disability from stroke.
inpatient stroke services
Our inpatient services provide nurses with special training and experience in stroke recovery care for patients. We are dedicated to providing the best outcome possible for all stroke patients.
Our inpatient program is focused on:
- Stroke prevention, through education and treatment of risk factors
- Evaluation and treatment of the underlying cause(s) of the stroke
- Prevention of stroke extension and recurrence
- Stroke rehabilitation through:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Swallowing Evaluation and treatment
- Cognitive Evaluation and re-training
- Speech Evaluation and training
For more information about our stroke program, call the St. Louise stroke coordinator at (408) 848-8607.